Staging to Sell
Included in a 1.5 hours Staging Consult:
- A detailed walk through of your property.
- We will start at the front entrance as first impressions are the most important.
- Room by room you will get detailed advice on what items to keep, rearrange and store.
- Home refresh ideas: Paint colors, possible light fixtures or door hardware suggestions.
- Kitchen and Bathroom colors/surfaces suggestions.
- Cleaning company, painters and handyman referrals.
- A detailed follow up report of everything discussed in walk through provided within 24 hours.
- If home walk through requires longer than 1.5 hours an hourly fee of $145 is charged at end of consult.
- A full staging installation can be quoted if requested after consult.
Why is a Staging Consult and Staging your home so important?
- Your investment in a consultation will be less than your first price reduction!
- The investment cost in staging your home will also be less than your first price reduction.
- Staged homes sell faster or for a higher amount than non staged homes.
Testimonial... "We account much of my success as real estate agents to utilizing staging to sell our listings. Robin has been a tremendous asset to us and has an amazing eye for design. It is hard to even put a price on what she provides for us when it comes to making recommendations to our sellers as they prepare their homes for the market. She comes in for a consulation and then emails a detailed, room by room list for the homeowners explaining exactly what needs to be put in storage, moved, packed away, updated, etc. Whether or not our clients choose to utilize her staging services, this consultation is incredibly helpful and I know it equates to less days on market and higher sales prices for our clients." Tabitha Murphy with The ATM Team Realtors